This is the most asked question, according to our research at SocialMD the search term medical spa near me has an average monthly volume of 22,200. If you are searching this term as a prospective patient the answer is most likely yes. Currently, there are over 4,200 med spas operating in the united states and this number is expected to grow significantly year over year.
For medical spas, the long-tail keyword "medical spa near me" is extremely important. You need to be listed on every online local listing site, your website needs to be optimized for SEO, you need the proper keywords, blog & website content, FAQ, and a proper services page. All of these factors of very important in determining if local searchers will be your med spa service first or find your competitors. You also then need an automated booking system to convert searchers into medical spa patients for your practice.
2. What is a medical spa?
What is a medical spa? Searchers on Google search for what is a medical spa an average of 1,000 times per month.
For all of the prospective medi spa patients the definition of a medical spa is a hybrid between an aesthetic medical center and a day spa” with four core elements: (1) the provision of non-invasive (i.e. non-surgical) aesthetic medical services; (2) under the general supervision of a licensed physician; (3) performed by trained, experienced and qualified practitioners; (4) with onsite supervision by a licensed healthcare professional.
Why is this search term important when it comes to medical spa marketing? As a medi spa owner or marketer it's important because anyone searching for the term "what is a medical spa" is looking for help understanding how a medical spa can help them. By providing this question and answer on your medical spa website you will show up in Google search results, in-turn driving more traffic to your site, and you will also build trust with those interested in medical spas. However, you need to make sure you are on the first page of Google or no one will find you!
Other top search terms and keywords for medical spa marketing include:
- medical spas nyc - 880 searches/month
- medical spas new york city - 880 searches/month
- medical spas atlanta - 880 searches/month
- medical spas in atlanta - 880- searches/month
- medical spas in san diego - 720 searches/month
- medical spas in denver - 590 searches/month
- medical spas in los angelas - 480 searches/month
- Facials, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion
- Facial fillers and Botox injections
- Permanent makeup and tattoo removal
- Medical pedicures and customized foot treatments
- Laser hair removal
- Varicose and spider vein treatment
- Teeth Whitening
4. What are the differences between a Day Spa and Med Spa?
While the overall look and environment of day spas and med spas can be practically identical, the treatments offered as well as the operator performing them are drastically different. Keep reading to determine which type of spa you need for the treatment or service you’re desiring.
This determines the type of treatments that can be offered. The most aggressive treatments a day spa is able to offer are designed to improve the texture and appearance of the skin such as facials, microdermabrasion and superficial chemical peels. Med spa treatments on the other hand focus on more difficult issues such as wide spread discoloration and wrinkles. These treatments include deeper chemical peels, injections (such as Botox), and laser treatments.
The first step in a strong healthcare marketing strategy is defining how you’re going to market your successful, modern medical practice. Here are some recommendations to help you get started.
- Your website needs to be modern, be filled with content, and be optimized for SEO. At Social MD this is the first step we take when on boarding your practice onto our practice growth platform.
- Online booking: Patients should be able to easily schedule appointments at your med spa. SocialMDs automated patient booking is seamlessly integrated into your med spa website.
- Blogging is very extremely important as it can significantly improve your ranking on Google.
- Social media: You should be posting everyday on various channels. Social media for your med spa is a must and should be a top priority for your practice.
- Add med spa services to your Google My Business profile and all directory profiles.
6. What are the most popular Medical Spa Treatments?
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Stay cleansed. And you can see post treatment how well your skin has been taking care of… or abandon by seeing all the dead skin, dirt and debri your wash clothes aren’t removing. HydraFacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating.
The injection of botulinum toxin–commonly known as Botox, Dysport or Xeomin– has become very popular for reducing wrinkles and rejuvenating the aging face. First granted U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval to treat frown lines in 2002, Botox remains one of the most popular cosmetic procedures on the market, and its popularity continues to rise.
Microdermabrasion skin rejuvenation is used as a method of exfoliation, as well as to treat light scarring, discoloration and sun damage, and stretch marks. Treatments include using a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.
Intense-pulsed light (IPL) is a technology used in various skin treatments, including hair removal and photofacials. A handheld flashgun is passed across the skin, delivering a spectral range of light that targets the hair or skin issue. These types of treatments may also be called laser skin rejuvenation, photorejuvenation, or laser resurfacing.
We can’t leave this one out. The SkinPen is so popular because this kind of treatment most everyone can benefit from – in big ways! Texture? Scars? Fine lines? Pigment? So how does it work? Micro-needling is a skin rejuvenation procedure that helps to improve your skin’s appearance by stimulating its natural ability to produce collagen and repair itself. The Bellus SkinPen micro-needling device offers five features that make this non-invasive but effective procedure the right choice for problem skin.